Unfortunately, the mug brownie I shared in a previous post isn’t the healthiest thing. Of course, who would expect a brownie to be healthy, right? Well, for all those health-conscious people out there, I found a healthier recipe with only 100 calories! DANG BRO.
I still haven’t tried this one yet, but it’s definitely worth a shot!
Healthy Mug Brownie
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 pinch instant coffee (optional)
- In a 12 oz. coffee mug, mix water, oil, salt, vanilla, and coffee (if using). Whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well. Add sugar, then mix, and then flour, and mix. Stir until the batter is smooth.
- Microwave for 60-75 seconds, 60 for a molten bottom and 75 for uniformly done. This may vary depending on the strength of your microwave.
- Enjoy with some ice cream and no shame!
Aww yeah. I’m definitely trying this the next time I’m craving chocolate. (Which is… like, now.)