Happy Birthday, Kathy! :)
For those who need a break from chocolate (or just don’t like chocolate to begin with), here’s a delicious recipe, courtesy of this website!
If you don’t know me, I really enjoy surprises. Not being surprised, but surprising other people. So I surprised Kathy tonight with a whole big batch of these blondies to celebrate!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm <3 <3 <3
I’m definitely going to make more of these in the future! But up next is Chinese New Year edition… (teaserrrrrr)
The best part about these is that you can add ANYTHING into them!
White chocolate chips, chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips… OH the possibilities!
Let me know how they turn out!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 9×13 baking dish.
- Melt butter and stir in sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl; mix until completely incorporated.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. The mixture will be thick. Spread in greased baking dish. Bake 20-25 minutes in preheated oven.
- Cut when moderately cooled. Serve warm or cold.